I need to know about bad Remicade side effects! My r. arthritis is becoming harderto endure, every time I move my hands, joints hurt tremendously. I have changed my job long time ago because of my condition, but I don't know how long will I be able to stay on that new position. Anyway, I know that Remicade can help, but I would like to get some info about those side effects.

Let's start with mild symptoms: signs of allergic reaction (breathing difficulty, face and lips swelling), fever, sore throat, fly signs, weight loss, unusual weakness, chest pain, coughing, nausea, stomach pain, appetite loss... As for more serious effects, I would put increased risk of cancer on the first place, followed by increased risk of getting some autoimmune disorder. As you can see, side effects are not benign at all, so it is no wonder that Ramicade is prescribed only in most severe cases.

Can you tell us more about the side effects of ramicade. I have ulcerative colitis and the only therapy that took effect was many tabs and ramicade. I had some mild sympthoms (as you called them) or reaction on ramicade as my doctors said. Now I am interested is there a cure which can end ulcerative colitis and which are more serious effects of ramicade...

Thank you in advance,
Hellen