I have been dealing with ulcerative colitis for quite some time now and to be hones, I am already sick and tired of constant medications changing and looking for the most effective therapy. Now, I have heard for Ramicade, it is supposed to be very efficient in dealing with my condition. Is taking Ramicade for ulcerative colitis flare ups smart thing to do? I know of many bad side effects of this drug, are they really that bad?

They are, actually. I would suggest you not to use this drug, if there are some other possibilities you did not try. Of course, the best course of action would be a consultation with doctor. Explain him your problems, tell him for Ramicade and ask him for an advice. Side effects from taking Ramicade go from mild ones like stuffy nose to a really serious one, like increased cancer risk.

Read the book Breaking The Vicious Cycle by Elaine Gottshall.