I guess I don't have that much luck with health in this life. Since I know for myself, I have been undergoing various therapies for various conditions. Funny thought, I never had a flu in all these 50 years. Anyway, the latest in the series is the ulcerative colitis. I have heard that Remicade is quite efficient for ulcerative colitis. Should I suggest that to my doctor?

Well, perhaps you could try first with the medicament your doctor prescribes and maybe after that proposing Remicade. As for Remicade it is a medicament that fights the inflammation in the body, so it is good for various conditions, including ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis etc. It is a drug used after other medicaments have failed. I guess the reason for that are serious side effects that might happen (increased cancer risk is serious enough for me).