Hey D:
I'm having a bit of a freak out here as I have come off the pill about 3 months ago. I've been on it about 8 years, for acne and 'suspected' PCOS, although the test results were inconclusive.

Decided to go off as I was having diffuculty loosing weight, bloating and absolutely no libido. ek.

Anyway, now that I'm off, I haven't had a period since, apart from a light bleed for the first few days off the pill.
I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because I havent actually had sex, as I am waay too paranoid (although I mucked around with my bf but I'm 99.998% sure nothing got in contact with anything... if you know what I mean)

BUT
I am having weird period like cramps, and nausea throughout the day, whch I never have. What the hell could it be? These symptoms seem like pregnancy ones to me and its freaking me out.
I also took a pregnancy test (see..paraoid) and it was negative.

Are these symptoms normal after being on the pill for so long?
I purposfully skipped a lot of my periods on the pill as I hated the inconvenience.. so maybe I've just scewed my hormones up hard?

Stress. D': I feel like I'm going nuts with paranoia about this pregnancy thing and keep having mini anxiety attacks. help :-(