i have missed my period for two months now.. ive never really had sex before, just me and my boyfriend messing around (third base.. i dunno if precum ever came into me..). anyway, i've had lower back pains, and swollen breasts for the past week. i dunno if they're really signs of pregnancy or it's just me getting paranoid and stressed over this pregnancy scare thing. i've read in a few topics here that there's a possibility of getting pregnant even without intercourse, as long as the sperm finds its way towards the egg. the first day of my last period was jan.16, and after having the courage of purchasing HPT, i finally had myself checked yesterday and it came out negative.. so now, im not sure what's really happening to me.. what are all these signs?

any piece of advice or ideas will be highly appreciated. i hope somebody will give me insight with this one.. thanks!

oh, and i'd like to ask.. when's the best time to repeat the HPT? can i do it tomorrow,right away?

anyhow, i really wish these are all paranoia.. im sooo not ready to tell my parents if ever... :-(

I have the same problem. I am 18 years of age and my boyfriend and i have been fooling around.
I am now 5-6 weeks late for my period and i am experiencing the following:
Lower back pain
frequent urination for a week
white dischage in this week also

and i am now experiencing sore brests and i am feeling really bloated & cramps. And pretty grumpy. I am probably not eating as much as i did ealier though.

I am too scared to take a HPT. I'm not regular with my periods and i also was under stress during this time as my brother had a car accident, then 2 weeks later had a cold for a week.

Please comment, what was your situation? I feel like crying!

right here guys...am two and a half months late on ma period and iv had like 6 negative tests:O:O
and the answers arent showed on this site for some strange reason!!!

any one wanna help?

I'm 12... two and one half months ago, me and my boyfriend had...semi intercousre at his friends house [in his friend's tent with his friends little sister milling around outside the whole time] He never really went into me... he just put his boner at the entrance...and by then, it was late, so I went home. My period is LATE LATE LATE and I've been moody, eating more, sleeping less, yet LOSING WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duell claims "If there is one, it ain't mine!!"

so what happened?

I just gotta say...i have taken 1 test said it was positive and then more said no... but still nothing so the thing to do is a Blood test bc that is WAY more accurate than a pee test... so if anyone is unsure if they are just get a blood test and they can tell you forsure... and if it says no then u are not but that just means you have unbalanced hormones and they can give you sometnhing that will even them out and make you back to normal... so just do that and you will get ur answer..

I got a blood test now i jsut have to wait til monday for my results... thats wht i recommend!!! good luck every one!!!

Hey im 15 qoinq on 16 nd i havent qot my period for one month qoinq on two months. i took the HPT test and it came out neqative ; i am sexually active nd i qot tested but they continue tew come out neqative idk wat tew do nd im scared nd sick of my mother tellinq i could end up preqanat! im only 15 i dnt want any childern. if yuh have this same promblem email me- on either myspace or juss requalar

Hey all, same thing happening with me tbh.

had last period in october and had unprotected sex whilst ovulating, i've had a lot of symtoms such as nausia, tender breats/nipples, headaches and some slight twinges in my side. After a few weeks of them they have stopped now and dunno what to think, i took 4 tests, 2 came up neg and other two were inconclusive.

Could someone please put us women out our misserys 8-| !!

much appriciated xo

hey everyone im 18 and i am going on my 2nd month of being pregnant...when i noticed that i first missed my period i waited another week and took a test..it came out negative.some of you may just pick up early symptoms.but blood test is more accurate and better. and you dont not experience any back pain,nausea,or sleepness till your 1 mnth.by your 2nd mnth,your back is killing you your feet and hands gett a little swollen and dizziness. i know not much about being prgnant or pregnant symptoms but i sure have read alot about it this past month and getting blood tested is way better or if you still feel like your pregnant and come out negative try asking your doctor to see whats wrong..but its just like my fiance told me when i found out my test were negative..its all up to god :)

ok im 20 i am married i have a 16 month old which she is my honey moon baby i have been try to have a baby for 6 months im late im moody im sick all the time head ake dizzy peeing cant stand the smell of pee (not just mine) ths whole 9 yards and the test are still saying no plz email me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
i need help
brittany