I had unprotected sex on the first day of my period, can i take the morning after pill?

Hey Hun
I had the same situation
i went to the pharmacy
and she sed that because i was on my period
it was unlikely to get pregnant
but i could still take the m.a.p
if i wanted
so i did
Just too be sure
i suffer extreme paranoia
and am now worried what if it doesnt work
Because my period stopped after taking it
Is this normal?

i have a similar problem, i had unprotected sex on the last day of my birth control pills for the month though ii missed two earlyer in the month and changed the time i took them so two days after i started freaking out and took the EC pill but im still worried cause i havent got my period yet.. its been three days now that i should have had it, is it possible im pregnant..?i hoppee not!!!

I was justo wondering if its possible if I could get pregnant on my period. 2 days ago i had unprotected sex!! Now im scared. It was selfish but i am only 16 and i cant take care of a kid. i was wondering if i could take the day after pill while on my period. evryone that i have talked to syas its really unlikely and not to freak. but im rele freaking out right now

Hay sweetie I'm also 16 and had sex with my bf and the condom broke I'm on the pill for 5years know that day the condom broke I got my period late afternoon and I still took the morning after pill for just incase the dokter at te pharmacy said it wount do eny harm if you take the pill on your period or with the birthcontrol it wil only help prevent pregnancy . Strongs!

I've have a kind of similar problem!

I had my last period around the 9th November and I was a few days late as I came on on the 6th October. However, my period is a few days late, I'm not sure if this is some weird pattern or what. It could be due to stress from University work and me and my boyfriend have had a major rough patch so I've been so upset this past week, although everything is OK now. I took a test last night for pregnancy, and to my relief it was negative.

Yesterday afternoon me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, stupidly, but you know heat of the moment and all that jazz! Anyway, I went to the clinic this morning for the morning after pill and explained my situation. The nurse assured me the negative test should be some what accurate and my late period may well be due to the stress and upset I have gone through this past week. He said I should do a pregnancy test in 3 weeks to make sure this M.A.P has worked. He explained it's probably unlikely that I am pregnant due to having unprotected sex so near my period and I took the pill within 24 hours, however, this isn't always the case.

I'm just worried the M.A.P is going to delay my period even more and this will worry me even more and I'll be certain that I'm pregnant. Obviously, I won't know until a test is done in 3 weeks time but I'm just wondering do you think my period is just late due to stress etc. as I feel like I am going to come on, and have felt this for the past few days- tender breasts, minor back ache and very emotional. And, do you think I have a high chance of being pregnant from the incident yesterday?

Just need to put my mind at rest! Any help and advice will be appreciated. I've also received the mini pill now to take when my period comes along!

Thanks!

look, i am 16, i can't take care of a child and i am extremely worried. I was on my periods and then my boyfriend and i got drunk together so we had sex. It was irresponsible of us to do it while drunk, but e still did use a condom, but it broke. We were both so worried, even though i was on my period there is always a chance to get pregnant. So i got the morning after pill. my periods also stopped, but they came back, first with a few drops, and now normally... i'm sure things will be fine for you, coz having your periods means that you aren't pregnant. I'm sure yours will come back too.

Hi i was jst reading all ur comments and decided i need all ur help. I just had a baby 10!weeks ago abut about 3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex wile i was on my period but the condom broke so i went and got the morning after pill and took it (wile i was on my period).. My peiord then stayed for 2 extra weeks and ibwas due to have my peirod on the 31st of janurary but it hasnt arrived yet?? Help

Hello.. Yesterday I had unprotected sex and was on my periods the following morning I took emagency pills..What will happened?

Heyy can you tell me what happened afterwards? Because now i have the same problem. The condom broke, and after i got the pill from the pharmacy my period just started... so i was really hesitating to take the pill or not, but in the end i took it... it was 2 days ago, and my period stopped today... im freaking out:(

What happened to you ,I kind of have the same problem

Hi. I have a question. The day after the oopsie happened my period started. So I asked the lady at the pharmacy if I can still take the morning after pill while on my period so she said yes just to be safe. But now after ive taken the m.a.p my period looks like it stopped. Can I still get pregnant or can I stop stressing? Please help.

I had sex with my period on the second day my bf came in me .i took the after pill the following morning I'm likely to get pregnant? ?

I have unprotected sex on my 3rd day period... should i took morning after pill?so i will not get pregnant

Hi my gf is on periods and i want to ask you that can i have sex with her and i have morning after pills to
So plz tell me can i have sex with her and when i should give the pill.
Just after the sex or after some time more?