I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now and he is the person i lost my virginity too. I had bought diet pills to try and lose some weight and i took them as directed, but since i started taking them I have yet to have a period. It has been just about 3 motnhs now, ive had sore breasts occasionally, white discharge like it feels like my period is starting, and cramps all throughout my stomach being very painful. I have had about 7 home pregnancy tests, ive talked to a counsleor and she said she doesnt think im pregnant at all and i have had blood work done and im waiting on the results... any advice would help. Im just really scared i am a sophmore in college and do not want to have a kid!

I am having the same symptoms, can you please tell me what the outcoems was. I took diet tablets also.
Im FREAKING out!

what diet pills were you taking because i am also late but i am 99% sure im not pregnant. i was taking Ling zhi 2day diet pills.

Same thing here. I've been using the 2-day Diet Pills with Lingzhi from the Oriental Food Store for 2 weeks now and I just missed my cycle. I'm 2 weeks late and not preggers. I'm usually like clockwork. I've looked online and it may be happening because we are dehydrated (I hate the dry mouth that I get from taking the diet pill) and not eating regularly. Apparently, skipped periods are common when you take diet pills. I've also noticed that I get a sore throat from being so dehydrated. I just take one a day now and I skip the weekends.

Any one else been having the same problems?

Ive been on hyrdroxycut for about 2 and half weeks, and my period is one week late. I was freaking out b/c i just had a baby 4 months ago and dont want to be pregnant. I hope it is the pills, its funny you mention the sore throat b/c i have been having that ever since i started the pills!

Hi Diet pills can definitely affect your menstral periods due to the ingredients in the pills thats why i stopped taking them.

I started taking Oxyelite Pro and I lost 20Lbs in month and half. I think that excessive weight loss is causing my missed period! Is that true?

I am kind of in the same spot. I've been taking diet pills for about 6 months but just switched to hydroxycut, and I am over 2 weeks late. I didnt think it was because of the pills since I have been takin them for a while. I don't have a dry mouth feeling like it has been mentioned. But I do get this cramps and a very sick feeling from time to time. I've taking a few pregnancy test and they have all been negative. Anyone have any ideas on what I should think?

It is the diet pill I was taking oxypro elite and missed my period for 2 months and had test done by my doctor I stopped taking oxypro elite and my period started on my next cycle I started taking oxypro elite 5 months later and same side effect no period I have stopped taking oxypro elite and will not take it again in till I speak to my doctor.

i too am having the same problem. im sexually active. and have been taking hydroxycut max for women since march of this year and i had a period when i started taking them and then april i dont remember having one. they seem to be coming either the beginning of one month or the end of the previous month. but i have been having white and brown discharge some slight cramps. and the last few years ive been feeling nauseated before and sometimes during my period so i dont ever really think about it. but i started taking the pills as directed first 1 and then adding 2. i didnt take them for a couple weeks because i never really thought about taking them. now ive been taking them again and im waiting for my period. i have pregnancy tests ready to take but im hoping in not pregnant. 

please i need the same answers. i cant find anything online

im having the same problem i havent had my period in a about 1 month and a half i bleed for 1 day and spot and thats it i take ace diet pills off n on im still having my period symtoms but no period 'please help"

i have the same symptoms. sore throat, cramps, ect. its the pills cause i have been taking hydroxicut for about 3 weeks n my period is late. i have not had sex in the past 2 months. your good.

I am so glad i stumbled upon this. I wanted to ask the out come of everyones experiences. I started burn by fitmiss about 2 weeks ago. Im sexually active. I have been with the same guy for 4 years. I was supposed to get my period on monday. I took a pregnancy test and it was negitive. I wanted to know if any of you continued taking the pills or stopped. The pills other wise havent gave me a problem. I didnt know if i should keep taking them or stop for a few days and see if i get it and finish them at a later date. Thanks!!

I'm glad I read your post because I started taking fit miss about 2 weeks ago and i feel my period is running late and I'm freaking out!!! I'm still taking the pills everyday so hoping to god it's just the pills effecting my cycle. I'm giving it another week and if I don't get it then I'll prob stop & see if it returns. Let me know if you find out any information! Thanks!

I took Hydroxycut for a week and stopped when my period started and then ended like normal then I took more pills for 3? Days, I missed my next period, I wasn't ovulating when I've been sexually active and I just wanna know how it's turned out for you guys