I have been off Microgynon 30 for 3 months now as it was making me ill. My boyfriend and i are 'just seeing what happens' in terms of babies.
Im 26 years old and i know i ovulate every month since coming off the pill. However this month i had sex a day before i ovualted, i get the ovulation pain for about 4 or 5 days.
On the 7DPO my lower abdomen felt hard, tight & like someone was pulling and tugging. Today is 8DPO and my lower abdomen started off tight again, wierd and bloated, closely folled by cramping (like menstrual cramps) and the poking and tugging feeling was on and off. The pain continued for 3 hours. Im sitting here now, the pain has gone away but my tummy feels so bloated, i kept urinating too so i took a HPT and it was neg (maybe too early)
Please advise, really could do with help.

Hi Lydz: I don't know what DPO means - tried to figure it out but I'm at a loss! ;-) I know what LOL is so I will use that XD

It sounds to me - not knowing the dates of your period of course, that you might actually be ovulating. I just need to know the dates of your period etc. And then since I'm the so called "pregnancy queen" XD ;-) I can help you further.

Thanks i really hope you can.
The beginning of my last period was 14th May and ended 19th May. Had sex on 21st may and 25th may...that day i had feeling of ovulating. The next day i was off work with a bad back (pulled muscle) sat 30th these weird feelings started in lower abdomen, yesterday (monday 1st June) period like pains and low back pain, took a test and neg.
Today (tues 2nd June) i have sharp pain in lower right side again like ovualtion!!!
Confused!

I believe it would be a little bit too early for you to actually take an HPT yet to find out that you are pregnant. It sounds likely that you are pregnant to me, although it is too early to actually make any guesses.

In about a week or so, be sure to take another pregnancy test, and then give us an update. Please let us know how things turn out.

Hi Hon: You will have to wait till your period and IF you are late, try taking it as late as possible. Because you had sex on the 21st, IF you are pregnant, the embryo would only be 12 days old right now or 8 days old! So your levels would be negligable! It you wait till June 14 that should be sufficient time for you HCG levels to be up there. I KNOW that is a lifetime away, but there IS NO test available for right now. Because you are in a state of wondering right now, EVERY little twinge and burp is going to make you wonder! And no one can tell you yes or no right now. So hang tight, take up knitting ;-) XD And since you are "seeing what happens" start taking Folic Acid, and eat a lot of greens. just to make sure that IF you are pregnant, it will be a safer one. Keep me updated ok? And if you need to talk I'm usualy on here. Good luck hon1

Hi there, it looks like I posted to see how you were doing but it's been a couple of weeks. Can you let us know how you're doing now? We're concerned about you and we'd like to know how you're doing. Thanks!