I am doing a full-time job whilst also working on my PhD - all in all, it is a huge struggle and I often wonder if I will be able to get it all finished in time. I still, or only, have two years left to complete my dissertation and I worry about it so much at times. I think that, taking everything into consideration, I could do with a drug for concentration. Is there any such thing? Could anyone recommend anything?

That does sound like a bit of a challenge, to say the least! Kudos to you for being so courageous for trying to do all of that!
About the "drug" for concentration, I would recommend you try cod liver oil. This is a very natural supplement, does not have any side effects, has been shown time and time again to improve both your concentration and your memory and also has all kinds of physical health benefits. You should enquire about the dosage, but high doses are recommend for the start.

Have you heard of Berocca? I have seen them advertised. Their slogan is something along the lines of 'for people who are always on the go'. I don't know anything about the science behind it but it sounds like you could do with something like that. I don't know if Berocca makes your smarter, but trying couldn't hurt.