Hi i have a problem with my studying i suffer from loss of concentration a lot wish was making
things hard for me can any one tell why do i always suffer from this by the way I am 15 years old

Hi there, it is possible that you could have ADHD, although there is no way of knowing without a diagnosis. Can you talk to a teacher or parent about it?

Remembering when I was younger than my age now (18). I would always have "the short attention span". The actual problem was that I was not interested in whatever it was I was supposed to have been learning. With school, I always made the point at the beginning of the year to make A's and B's but then after that, it was like I could care less. My thing was, I wanted to prove my point that I was smarter than half the grade. My thing is, be the best. Get into it, play it like a game. I wouldn't give the advice that it's..add or adhd because majority of teachers try to pend that on multiple intellectual students, that just have a lot on their minds. Try to get into it alittle bit more and come up with ways to help you learn. Games and turning something into a story would most definitely help.