Hi, good people. I am little overweight and I must do something about this. I was thinking of taking some pills. Can you recommend me the best drug for losing weight? I am 32 years old and I hope I can find something like that. Your replies are more than welcomed. Bye!

Hi. I do not believe in drugs for losing weight. If something like that existed, we would all be slim. I think that diet and exercises can do wanders. You should find a good gym. Exercise 3 or 4 times a week. Decrease carbohydrates and fat from your diet. Consult a professional trainer or even nutritionist. I hope I have helped a little. Bye!

Hello. I would totally agree with you. However, I really don’t have the time for gym. I work 10 hours a day and I cannot go to the gym after workday like that. I also have two little kids and a husband. I hope you understand me. Nevertheless, I appreciate your advices.