I have tried quitting smoking many times over, and it has not lasted very long and I keep on returning to smoking. Not very good! I think I might be one of those "weak willed" people who needs drugs for quitting smoking. Can you recommend any? What drugs are the best for quitting smoking?

Chantix worked well for me

I also used Chantix. I smoked 2 packs a day for 25 years. I have been smoke free for 35 days now. You have to really want to quit, because even though I took chantix, willpower was still required.

Your doctor is paid to prescribe, not give you a heart to heart about building will power. Don't label yourself as "weak willed." When you label youself like that, it souds like a final statement. It takes time and good choice-making to learn how to be strong-willed. Just look at pictures of wasted away cancer patients and do massive research about the ill effects of smoking. I don't know what other motivation a reasonably intelligent person could require. Do you want to invite poor quality of life, an early, slow, and agonizing death that devestates everyone who knows you? or do you want a quality life that ends at an old age with an overwhelming sense of well being, accomplishment, and peace?

To answer the original question... Regular exercise and healthy eating is the best drug to quit smoking. Those things will recondition and distract your mind and body better than anything. But that seems to be way too easy for Americans. They most often chose to swallow their weaknesses away in the form of a pill that has a long list of side affects which invite other issues that they will most likely try to get medicated for. Crazy Americans...

PS
I am an American. I am just unimpressed with how most of my fellow citizens make health-related choices.

i know a particular site which will help you to quit smoking.some useful methods have been given.so check this site.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed