I thought it would never happen to me, as I have always been a very confident person. I got laid off from my job about a year ago and I have not been able to find a new job. As of late, I have been feeling very anxious and depressed about the whole situation, and I can't even pull myself together to apply for all the jobs any more. It all seems to be turning into a vicious circle. I think it is time for some drugs to help me out of this rut. Can anybody recommend the best drug for depression and anxiety?

I have read your story and I am very sorry to hear about your grief. I have experienced something similar a couple of years ago, after my divorce. What I did, is I went to see my GP and he sent me onto a therapist. I did get prescribed some drugs as well, but the therapy helped me most! I do suggest you do the same thing.