I'm 21 years old.. and i'm on the birth control.I"m an althletic person and i work out daily. My boyfriend and i have just recently started having unprtected sex. The last time we done it was 3 weeks ago or more. And he did not ejculate at anytime during the intercoarse. Although he pre-cummed before he put his penis inside me. I am sapsoe to start my period within the next to days ( wedneasday or thursday) I am just wonder if i am having pregnancy symptoms or is it just pms?.. I have cramping and i feel fater %-) although i know i'm not. What are the chances taht i could be pregnant?

During your period week it is common to feel 'full', so that would easily explain what is happening.

IF you were pregnant, you could take an EARLY pregnancy test NOW..That would alleviate your fears.

People do become pregnant on birth control, I did. I chose to have an abortion.

You should talk to your b/f about 'what if' you do get pregnant (UNLIKELY IF YOU ARE ON BC), that way you will have a back-up plan in place.

the pills i am taking are 99.9% effective though? I take the all with the same hour every day . i have never missed one? My friends husband is a doctor and he said he has never seen anyone pregnant while on the pill? and it was only pre-cum? so does that mean that the chances are high?