Me and my boyfriend were having sex and he cummed earlier that day and then we had sex like an hour later. We used a condom and it broke and we went for like 30 seconds with it broke. But he says he didn't have any cum, didn't feel it, and the condom wasnt wet on the inside. Could I be pregnant?! Please help! I'm on birth control too

Hi Daisy,

If you're taking your birth control, as directed, relax.  You are protected.

The condom is a good backup if it works though.

Hope it helps.

But if it broke could I have gotten pregnant from pre cum?

I double dosed on my pill one day so I thought I should skip the next day, but the following next day I took my regular 1 pill way before me and my boyfriend fooled around or had sex. What's the chances of me being pregnant from pre cum or anything? And what should I do?

Daisy,

The chances are very, very, very, very, low.

Birth control pills, BY THEMSELVES, protect against pregnancy. That's why they exist. The condom is a backup for you, and protects against STD's but it isn't necessary to protect against pregnancy.

Precum or not you're protected.

Take your pills AS DIRECTED. It is unlikely you'd have any increased risk of pregnancy by the accidental "double dose."

Sometimes precum has sperms

Savitha,

It doesn't matter if precum has sperm. She's on birth control pills.