okay so me and my boyfriend had sex and he wasnt wearing a condom and he didnt want to cum in me cause he didnt want to take that risk but we talked about it and decided it was okay since i am on birth control..but i started my period like normal the next day from the white pills..but here latley since that day we had sex i have had a horrible weight gain and my stomache looks like it and i have had abnormal eating habits such as two bags of chips in the morning two chicken sandwhichs and two bags of fries at lunch a pot of maceroni and cheese and a pot of green beans and a sandwhich and chicken noodle soup and ice cream all in one day and that has been pretty much how it has been..and its really killing me having all this stress of not knowing and i cant find anywhere a percentage of being pregnant with the birth control but with out the condom and i know i cant take the test yet im still on my period i just need some kind of satisfaction in knowing so i can at least know how to break it down to him

IF YOU take the PILL EVERYDAY, you are 98-99% protected.

YES YOU CAN TAKE A PREGANNCY test on your period, but it will do you no good because you are most likely NOT PREGNANT.

That is when a woman is advised to take a pregnancy test, during when is supposed to have her period. YOU OBVIOUSLY are having your period, so that would indicate no pregnancy.

THE PILL STOPS OVULATION, NO egg= No pregnancy. It would be highly unlikely for you to be pregnant.

You can become pregnant while on birth control, the chances are just less. It is also possible to get your period while pregnant. CariFairy you need to do a little more research before replying like you have

If you had unprotected sex with your boyfriend BEFORE your period than your not pregnant because yor not ovulating you start ovulating after your periods gone then thats when you start worrying

ok, so to the people above me, here is a bit more accurate information:

yes, you can get your period when youre pregnant, it is VERY rare but possible. yes, you can get pregnant while on birth control, that is why they say it is only 96-99% effective, generally. the time that you ovulate is at least fourteen days before or after your period, basically halfway between your periods. the way to stay as safe as you possibly can is use all protections that are available, and use them effectively: for instance, if youre on the birth control pill, take it every day, at around the same time, and dont skip doses or double doses.

i have my own question. i had sex a little before the normal ovulation time, but i am on birth control and have been for over a year. we did not use a condom and he ejaculated inside me, but i took my birth control pill that day, and took it the next day as well. the day after that i almost forgot my dose but took it when i remembered, a couple hours after i normally take it. i know that the chance i am pregnant is very small, but i would still like to know some general set percentage of effectiveness of the pill without a condom. and to the person that replied above who was exceptionally rude, remember that we all are responsible for our own lives, so worry about yourself and no one else, if you arent going to be somewhat accepting or civil you should keep your mouth shut, because being a bi*** doesnt do anything in any situation whatsoever besides piss people off and arouse negative feelings. i ask you, where is the logic in that? where is the strategic help? no where. so take a chill pill.

man are you ok. that is crazy cuz the pill is not alweays effective as i learnd cuz i have to research it for school.... ummmmmm well gooodddd luck:) XD :-)

So I have a question also. Prom night my boyfriend and I had sex, I'm on Yaz birth control and have been for five months. I was really good with taking for the first two months then I started taking it later and later. Since we started having sex I've been doing better taking it on time. Anyway, prom night was the first time he had cum inside me. This was almost a week ago. I wasn't really worried baout it. But then yesterday he cummed inside me again. I took my white pill and I'm not on my period. I normally start my period late on the pill. But, if I don't start I know they have a plan b pill I can take. But, what if it's from the first time he cummed inside me and not yesterday. Cause I heard it HAS to be 72 hours after you have sex or something like that. I cannot get pregnant. Any advice?

Anonymous wrote:

So I have a question also. Prom night my boyfriend and I had sex, I'm on Yaz birth control and have been for five months....... /quote]
Yaz got recalled :/ sorry :/

Hey, listen - don't worry about it. To be honest, the last time I had sex with my boyfriend with a condom was over a year ago, and still no babies. The key is to be consistent with taking your pill and if you've missed a day, make it up and use a condom for a few days or so. Your period comes, and you learn to be happy that it did!

so, I was really sick the past week. and I took amoxicillin while being on birth control. My husband and I had sex pretty much a lot seeing as we are newlyweds. I took about 7 amoxicillin and we had sex everyday that I took it. And we never have used condoms while on birth control because my birth control pills never gave me an excuse to. But my question is, how long do I have to wait to take a test? I start my period this thursday..and todays monday..Im just wondering if I do get pregnant, If i will get my period because all the sites say it takes 6-10 days to get prego. then another 8 days for the pregnancy hormone to show up in my urine..so im just wondering if i will get my period?

My girl just switched birth control pills and we had sex i think the day she switched...i didnt really cum in her...im just worried about the pre cum...should i be worried?

how long have you been on the birth control? and if you have taken it everyday like you should then there shouldnt be a problem. if youre still not sure then take a pregnancy test and talk to your boyfriend, and doctor.

I have a question of my own id be grateful for a legitimate answer please.
i started my first birth control pill a month ago and finished the first pack i took it everyday at the exact same time, im now two pills into the second pack. i just got off my period and my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex 5 times, he didnt cum inside me or anything but im curious as to what the likelyhood of my being pregnant is, its to early for me to take a test and id like to know before my net doctors appointment

Okay I am very new to this..me and my boyfriend had sex; yes I am on BC but I take the shot not the pill! This is also my first time using any kind of BC.. so my question you all are while taking the shot can i still get pregnant since we don't use condoms anymore even though i still don't let him nut in me because i don't want to take any chances?

Im on the shot as well me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time 4 the past year and i still havent gotten pregnant as long as he pulls out your safe for the most part unless he acce<3

Yes you can get Pregnant. I have a friend that was on the Pill for 1 Year and she got Pregnant. She took The Pill CORRECT and she got Pregnant. When she found out she was Pregnant, the next day she had a Light Period for 3 days then stopped and then had some small spotting.So yes you can get pregnant while on Birth Control IF you dont use Protection. Dont think just because you have your Period that your NOT Pregnant, cause anything can happen. I would go to the Doctor and take a blood test cause that's MORE ACCURATE.:)