with all the people experiencing worries over pre-cum causing pregnancy(through the withdrawal method, heavy petting, ejaculation on/near the vagina or without penetration). all i want to know is did pregnancy actually occur?

alot of discusions could be seen going on about this topic..but what are the actual number of cases?

i did try to look up for actual studies and cases of pregnancy without penetration, but i couldnt find any.

thanks..

Hi there! I haven’t myself run into a case where they said they got pregnant from pre-cum or not being ejaculated inside of them. I have talked to plenty of women online and only those who actually had sex, planned pregnancy and whose boyfriends and husbands ejaculated inside of them GOT PREGNANT.

It seems to me that this proves the theory that there is NO SPERM in PRE-CUM and the only time pre-cum can carry sperm is if a guy had ejaculated previously and not urinated and inserted his penis inside a woman’s vagina.

I myself had unprotected sex hundreds of time (I am not proposing unprotected sex here just sharing personal experience) and my boyfriend would always withdraw and I haven’t stayed pregnant not once for the last three years.

If any of you girls got pregnant without ejaculation, let us know!

I work in an aboriton clinic, so of course I see women everyday who said their husbands, boyfriends, or lovers "pulled out" before ejaculating...
I would not consider PULL OUT a method of birth control, unless you want an aboriton to back it up..

i stuck it in my gf once and rite bak out cus igot scared

but with precum, about 2 hrs later she said her stomach hurts and she felt like throwing up

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?

i didnt even haf sex wit her!!!

HELLLPPP

please help!!!!

Actually, if you inserted your penis into her vagina then you did have sex with her. It is very unlikely that she would get pregnant from this, and two hours after sex is way too soon for symptoms if you are worried about pregnancy.

My bf and i had sex 5 days ago, and he put his penis in, but took it out right before ejaculation.. he came rite on top of me with his cum near my vagina.. i've been kind of moody and tired lately.. can i be pregant? HELP! :'(

hello,
i just wanted to let you and anyone else out there that it most definatly IS possible to get pregnant from pre cum.my boyfriend and i start having sex unprotected then use condoms about halfway through,we have been doing this for about 2 years-last week i found out im pregnant-he's never cum inside me-
we are very happy- however not everyone would welcome a unplanned pregnancy, so please all you gals out there that dont wanna get preggers please get yourself on the pill or use a condom x

I finished my period on the 9th of this month, (beginning on the 5th) and my boyfriend and I had sex on the 16th. There was penetration, but no ejaculation as he ejaculated about ten minutes after withdrawal and there was no sperm anywhere near my vagina. However, about five hours before that, we had indulged in oral sex, wherein he ejaculated. I'm assuming however, that he had been to the bathroom in those five hours.

According to schedule, I should begin my period on the 1st of July.

I realise withdrawal isn't the safest approach and contraception is essential, but let's just say things got a little out of hand. Also, I am not on birth control and neither was I able to use the morning after pill.

What do you reckon my chances are?

Thanks for the help, and sorry about the trouble!

I finished my period on the 9th of this month, (beginning on the 5th) and my boyfriend and I had sex on the 16th. Before insertion, I had sucked off the pre cum. There was penetration, but no ejaculation as he ejaculated about ten minutes after withdrawal and there was no sperm anywhere near my vagina. However, about five hours before that, we had indulged in oral sex, wherein he ejaculated. I'm assuming however, that he had been to the bathroom in those five hours.

According to schedule, I should begin my period on the 1st of July, the wait is killing me.

What do you reckon my chances of pregnancy are?

XYZeeee wrote:

So did u get pregnant?

I moderate 4 sex forums and visit over 10. There have been many woman who pass through the forums who have gotten pregnant off of just precum. I've even heard of a few cases of girls who were on the pill when that happened. Strange, but possible apparently.

My husband and I have an 11 month old that proves that yes u can get preggo from pre-cum. It happened 1 time without a condom so I would suggest u use a form of BC if u don't want to get preggo/get someone preggo.

And apperantly, none of you ever considerd that just MAYBE some women out there are decietfull, lying whores that cheat on their husband and blaim the pre-ejaculatory fluid for the baby?

well actually i am really hoping precum can get u pregnant because my fiance recently just died and i would to have his baby so if its true id be really happy if not i dont know what id do

Me and my girlfriend engaged in oral sex where I ejaculated in her mouth, however a few minutes later I penetrated her for about 5 seconds and didn't ejaculate a second time, but I hadn't urinated in between, what are the chances of pregnancy?