I just had sex on the 19th of July.
It was unprotected sex but I had him pull out before he cummed or pre-cummed.
Today Is the 22nd of July, what if I'm pregnant?
I've had a light on & of stomach ache.
I'm still energetic me but sometimes I get a little pain in my lower stomach.
My periods are irregular, but my last period was 14 days ago on the day I had sex.
Today I had throw up come to the top of my throat and then go back down.
And I've lost interest in food. I don't really want to eat ever since I had sex.
What's wrong with me!
I need help because I'm freaking out here, am I pregnant or is it just the flu type thing?

If you had unprotected sex just 3 days ago, you would have no pregnancy symptoms yet, and by your description, i would say that your not pregnant at all.
There are a few things on the plus side for you.
#1....If you had unprotected sex while you were having your period, the chances of pregnancy is slim to none.
#2....You stated that he withdrew before ejaculating, this is not a form of birth control but is widely used as such and many people have
had good luck with it.
As far as you saying that he pulled out before pre seminal fluid, (pre cum) showed up is a misunderstanding. When a man gets aroused, pre cum is evident. This is the first clue that he is excited, well other than the obvious. There is little to no active sperm in pre cum. He doesn't "feel" pre cum if you will. A guy can see a hot girl and he will (can) emit pre seminal fluid, or watching a porn flick can do it. Some times all he has to do is "think" of something sexy and it can happen as well.
The pain in your lower stomach can be just a cramp or a "stitch" as some call it, i would say nothing to worry about there.
The throw up could be just a "juicy burp" or regergitation of sorts. This same thing happens to me at times. Mine is just acid.
Loss of appetite is not a pregnancy symptom, actually it works in reverse for many.
I think your loss of appetite is due to you being totally "freaked" out about this whole thing, and you may be coming down sick on top of it. You have at least another few weeks before your next period, just sit tight and relax, if you can.
In the meantime, please check into getting on some type of birth control. Planned Parenthood is a great place to start and is totally confidential. They will give you FREE condoms as well ans they will work with what ever finances you have.