My boyfriend tells me he knows everytime when he is about to cum, or even just pre cum. and the other day we had unprotected sex but pulled out before he cummed. is it true that guys know when there about to cum???

they can feel when they are about to orgasm, which then leads to ejactulation. yes.

the pull out method is NOT a reliable birth control, THOUSANDS of women get pregnant using it.

men CAN NOT feel when they are releasing precum. he is lying/mistaken.
precum can get you pregnant. "pulling out" before ejaculation will still get you pregnant. just so you know!

also sometimes men say they will pull out but get caught up in the orgasm.

Unless you are trying to get pregnant, I would look into a medical form of birth control, such as the pill or condoms.

i was just on my period exactly two weeks ago, so im not getting it anytime soon. so what are the symptoms i should be looking out for?

symptoms of what, pregnancy? you most probably wont feel any for a couple of weeks yet, that is, if you even did conceive at all.

why don't you get the morning after pill? unless its been too long, you have to take it within 72 hours of having sex for it to work.

although it is most certainly possible to conceive from precum, the chances aren't very high

well me and my partner are pretty poitive he didnt pre cum or cum, we're just worried about maybe if he leaked, could i still get pregnet if he just leaked a little.

yes you could, in the tiniest drop of precum could be thousands of sperm. they really are that small.

But I would take comfort in the fact that conception in your case is pretty unlikely, depending on where you were in your cycle at the time, and if your man had ejaculated recently prior to this unprotected sex.

Precum alone doesnt carry sperm, but after an ejaculation, semen is left behind in the urethra (the tube that urine and semen pass through) which is then pushed out by the passing precum into the vagina as it comes out. (however, if a man urinates after his ejaculation the urine pushes the semen out instead, and therefore there isnt any to be picked up by the precum) that make sense?

so where it is possible, the chances are pretty low! although I made a big deal about it before, the withdrawal method is VERY unreliable. but its better than unprotected sex with ejaculation.

why dont you go on the pill? its readily available from your nearest planned parenthood, and will protect you from pregnancy simply by taking a pill a day!

well its been 8 or nine days and still i havnt any symptoms other than a little bleeding. but i dont know if that is a sympton of me being pregent because we have done other sexual activites other than sex. so could that possible be causing it. I'm terrified that i may be pregenet but have no way of getting a pregnancy test.

uh help.

ask somebody to buy u a pg test ... like ur sister or somebody older....

could you get pregnant if you have sex again after your partner has cumed already

yes we kno wwhen we r going to cum

Absolutely we know when we are about to cum. Several things happen, one of which is a lot of men, is the scrotum draws up close to the body. Stomach muscles may start to twitch, as do toes and fingers. Men definitly know when they are about to cum.

We feel the orgasm approaching, but sometimes comes a few drops of sperm before ejaculation. So do not have unprotected sex. And I have sometimes got my orgasm only seconds after I have got my penis inside her (if I am very,very turned on), without no warning.

YES 99.5 % of all BOYS and MEN DO know when they are abut shoot off !! and if truth be tolled girls do know when there men is about to shoot off !! and must girls can not say that they do not know then it is about to happen If they say they do not know they are LIEING BIG TIME !!! I do know when my boyfriend is getting ready to shoot off in me For I am a woman and I am 21 years old

YES you do have a way to gat a PREGNANCY TEST you can go to your HEALTH DEPTMART in your city or town YOU are just not thinking like a GIRL needs to wake up think girl your BF is not thinking for you !!!!!!!!!

Pre-ejaculate only contains semen if the man ejaculated recently and did not clear his urethra by urinating. There is MUCH misinformation floating around about this fact.The pull-out method is also FAR more reliable, when used consistently, that it is often credited with. You'll be FINE.