I am worried because me and my boyfriend messed around (not sex.) I rubbed myself with "him" and I am worried that pre-cum might have dripped down and gotten inside. I took a "Plan-B" pill, and now I am 3 days late.

He never put it inside, we just messed around on the exterior.

I have the symptoms of being on my period. Can I get pregnant by just messing around like this? Will I get my period within the week?

PLAN B causes many womens periods to be either extra early, or much later than usual.

The sexual activity you described is low risk, his penis needs to be IN your vagina, or he needs to ejaculate on top of your vaginal opening.

While there is PLAN B , regular birth control pills are cheaper and more effective on a long term basis.

Last night me and my boyfriend messed around for the first time, we did not have sex BUT he did rub his penis on my vagina for a while, he didn't cum or anything but I'm afraid that his pre cum might have gotten me pregnant! Also, I've been on birth control for 5 months, does that slim my chances of being pregnant??...PLEASE HELP

NOO!

you cant be pregnant if you are on birth control LOL
birth control is supposed to STOP you getting pregnant, with 0 chance if your not having sex LOL

hope this help :-) x

I agree that if you are taking your birth control and pre-cum touched you or got in your vag then your fine as long as your taking birth control

but if he came right before the pre-cum could have sperm in it. and if you took the pill late or missed a pill you can still become pregnant.

I disagree with you 0 chance thing.

nothings 100% other then no sex

Pills fail and condoms break it happens.

a while ago, during a fooling aroud session..i may have pre cum on my hand and rubbed my hand on the exterior part of her vagina..she's still a virgin we didnt have sex...and im not sure i did pre cum..coz she was sucking my penis..so probably if i did pre-cum she should have swallowed it right?i guess that..i dunno plz help me im really scared...

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

My boyfriend pre-cummed and rubbed his penis around my vagina. I am now three days late for my period. Would you say there is a good chance I am pregnant?

This guy and I fooled around. He rubbed his penis on my vagina and there was precum. He might have fingered me too! I am soooo Scared i think i am pregnant! I am still a virgin But what are the Chances I am pregnant!!!
PLease help me I am so scared!

i have almost that same issue but i wasnt even fooling around with my boyfriend! im a virgin but i am prego because my boyfriend had pre-cum or cum (im not sure which) on his hands cuz he was too stupid to wash them after he left the bathroom and i held his hand unknowingly and then went to use the bathroom. in the bathroom, i unknowingly got the cum from my hand onto my vag and got myself prego in a way i never knew was possible. but the AHPT said it was true and so did the blood test at the doctors so... im just as scared as you guys we are both only 13!! (cant get an abortion, im not religious just cant). :'(

don't worry you will all be pregnant very soon

Last night my boyfriend came on my hands. About 3 minutes later, i touched my vaginal area without cleaning my hands. Is there a high possibility that i could be pregnant or not?

I saw and read these comments and i noticed they happened a year ago. is any one pregnant? (i did the same thing and I'm nervous) 

I say you all are scared. But I have had the same scare before and I am not pregnant. Whos to say whether its possible or not. But ask a doctor I am sure he/she will know. Good luck! :)

My boyfriend and I did oral sex but I'm a virgin and his precum seem like it was everywhere I. Think I felt a little precum near my vagina and went in the bathroom to wipe it off can I possibly get pregnant from that??

yes it absolutely can make you pregnant since it contains sperms. but if you're taking a contraceptive you'll be fine. to be sure
you should just take a test .