so me and my boyfriend had sex about 6 days ago. well i wouldnt really call it sex because basically he was inside me for like 20 seconds, i paniced and told him to stop. he cummed outside of me like 4 minutes later. we didnt use protection, could i be pregnant? :'( Can you get pregnant from precum? and if i was, could i possibly be feeling things now? or is it all just in my head. any information would be greatly appreciated, i am worried sick.

hey look I dont have an exact answer but I know exactly how you feel because im in the same situation except me and my boyfriend did have sex though we used a condom he penetrated for like 20 seconds at the beggining im researching alot because i heard of that pre cum stuff i didnt know about .and ive come to my conclusion ...is that precum cant get you pregnant only if the guy ejaculated before. pre-cum which i researched is just a fluid that makes the sperm travel quicker there fore it does not contain sperm, but if he ejaculates and does not go to the toilet and clean off his penus the second time he ejaculates it is posible to become pregnant with the precum since there is left over sperms in the penus from previous ejaculation....just remember that itsonly after ejaculation that this could happen.....................ohh and do not freak out either because that can cause your perriod to delay which will make you think your pregnant.. trust me i know exactly how your feeling.. and lets just hope were
ok.

I hoped this helped!!!!

me and my bf was mucking around and he put his penis in me about half way down without protection. he only done it for about 2 thrusts so like less that 10 seconds! he cummed an hour or more before this but i cant remember if he peed inbetween. he did wash his penis before he did this though. im not sure if he pre-cummed. im only 15 and i am absoloutly worried sick!!! someone please help me!!!!!

OMG! This totally answered my question!! I had sex with my boyfriend in the beginning of February and It is now the 26th of February and I just got my period but it is kind of light! AND i don't know if its normally light the first day or if im just tweaking myself out! BUT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I had sex!! did the pull and pray method!! and was unsure if I could get pregnant by precum! I was wondering if I was just spotting AND I AM pregnant OR if its my period and I'm not or AM?? I am so lost!

Guys I'm in the exact same situation my bf penetrated me for literally 20 seconds, he hadn't came in 4 days and peed a lot so I think the chances of pre cum
Containing sperm is low right? He didn't come inside me but the day after I found blood in my pants and now I'm experiencing brown discharge which I'm worried about! Could I be pregant or could it be something else? Please help