My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for awhile. He has never ejaculated inside me, but I'm scared of the precum and it could possibly have impregnated me. Now I'm feeling symptoms that could either be PMS or pregnancy. How do I know and when should I take a pregnancy test?

There is a chance you could be pregnant but it's a small one. the thing I have to say is if you're worried about getting pregnant you need to use some sort of birth control. have you missed any periods? The week before your next period is when you should be able to take a test to see if you are pregnant.

I am only 13 years old, and I have a 16 year old boyfriend. We did the pull out method this saturday(yesterday) and it was only for about 10-15 minutes, but then I made him stop because I was worried. I gave him a bl****b afterwards because I felt bad about making him stop. I gave him the bl****b for about 15-20 minutes and then he had cum. He cummed in my mouth, but then I spit it out right after. I'm worried about precum. Maybe he had pre-ejaculated a little in me during the pull out. I urinated about an hour later, and I think he urinated like 20 minutes after it all happened. I'm worried that I could get pregnant.