I want to get some birth controls to just
be protective.
I have some questions if anyone can answer.
1. How old do you have to be, to not have to get Parental Consent?
2. What would be the price range for birth control pills?

Thanks

I'm seventeen and I went on it when I was sixteen.
Having said that, it would probably be better if you talked to your parents about it and REALLY consider the side effects. As of today, I am going off birth control because my experience with it has been hell. Lately I have become extremely depressed and I just miss being me. I understand that it's good to be safe, but REALLY read up on the side effects, as there are many many MANY!

but to answer your question
i believe once you are 16 you can get it without parental consent
and mine were about $20 a pack.

Hi Dessert, 
The age without consent is usually sixteen, you can have some side affects while on the pill, however there are so so so many different pills out there it is all about finding the one thats right for you that suites your body! I have been on the pill for a year now, i tried two other birth control bills before finding the one that suites my body. The first two didnt make me feel good - but like any medication if they do not help or make it worse, go straight back to your doctor and explain how its making you feel. This will lead to your doctor prescribing you another type. Since i found the one that suites my body things have been so much easier, my breasts do not get as tender, my period pains are no where near as bad as they used to be and my periods are a lot lighter then they used to be. so while the wrong type of pill for your body may have some bad side affects, the RIGHT pill has many positive outcomes. The price range usually varies for different pills and can be from $20-$90 for three months supply. I hope this helps

I know!!! I'm only fourteen but my boyfriend wants me to be sexual.. I don't trust a condom so.. I need some ways to help me to get on the pill without telling my mom!