Has anyone became pregnant even though you used condoms for birth control?

Yes...I have become pregnant using condoms..UNFORTUNATELY, they are not as effective as BIRTH CONTROL PILLS! I did have an abortion.

You do need parental consent for birth control, or any toher sevices, not even abortion.(there are easy ways to bypass consent of parents)

CONDOMS alone are not enough, they are an excellent BACK-UP, but I would never trust them alone!

Thank you for pointing that out, however I think I am a bit old for parental consent. Do you assume condoms only fail for those under 16?

And although it was an unplanned pregnancy, I would never subject one of my children to the brutality of an abortion. Not all of us have total disregard for other human beings nor are all of us so selfish to think of only ourselves. Some actually do take responsabilty for their own actions.
I'm sure my child thanks me.

I am not sure how from a simple question such as "has anyone ever been in the same situation as me" that topic should be brought up. I don't recall asking about needing birth control or abortion, nor being disapointed with what has happened.

I work for planned parenthood and do birth control counselling and other healthcare related services. Usually when someone is using condoms I assume they are trying to prevent pregnancy, especially when they ask about effectiveness! People concerned about effectiveness usually are concerned about pregnancy and do not want it to happen at all. You did not say you were trying to concieve, and you mentioned condoms, so one easily assumes you don't want to get pregnant.

I ALWAYS add info about parental consent because many of our posters are 15-17, and they may not know this information.

Certainly condoms are not the most effective form of birth control available....

AND I posted an asnwer, Yes I did get pregnant using condoms.. THERE were never tears, rips or anything that my husband and I noticed.

Just because I didn't plan nor want to get pregnant, it doesn't mean that you should assume unplanned pregnancy automatically = abortion, especially considering you are talking about my child who is alseep in their bed right at this moment. Nor should you be promoting it, or assume that is someones intended course of action, unless someone has specifically asked for that information.

I'm sorry, the suggestion that I should rip my child apart limb from limb, then have metal forceps crush their skull so that then they can be vacuumed into machine then thrown out in the garbage is very offensive. Though I doubt you would see it, it's not like you would ever bite the hand that feeds you would you? Your not going to say a bad word about that which is putting food on your table.

Being a midwife, maybe I should promote to 12-18 years old what a good idea it is to go out and get pregnant to boost my workload and increase my income. But that is just unethical isn't it?

i think your responses are highly offensive and completely out of line. she did nothing but offer information, and if you don't want answers, opinions and personal experiences, don't post questions on websites.

i think i might be pregnant help

where do you find test?