My girlfriend has been on the pill for at least a year now. We've had sex without a condom but i've never finished inside her. We were thinking about if it would be ok if i did cum insided and I wasn't sure. Could anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

well the pill isn't 100% effective. so using a condom is a good idea if you don't want her to get pregnant. you can have sex without a condom but then you are only relying on the pill to protect. bottom line being.. safe is the pill.. safest is using both!

My boyfriend is scared to have sex anymore without a condom because he is scared that i will get pregnant and between the two of us we do not need a baby right now.. because i am only sixteen and he is seventeen.. For those of you out there who are more experienced please give me alittle advice.. i really need it...

OF COURSE, he is smart!!

SEX without birth control is never a good idea!

Do you take birth control? You know that you do not need parental consent for birth control pills, and places like planned parenthood can them to you for low cost and free.