im 15 and i want to go on birth control.

my mom already doesnt trust me, so im not going to tell her and ive done some research and i know that your doctor cant tell her without you saying so.

im not gonna go to my doctor though, cos i cant book an appt or get a prescrition without it going on my moms insurance. can i still get birth control from a family planning clinic without parental consent and having to pay? and can i get it from fpc if its just for my period? what will i be asked? thanks guys

There's a natural method for birth control like calendar method or withdrawal. But still, those are not 100 % assurance. And i think because of your age. They'll required you a parental consent. Hmm if you don't mind, but why don't you try to enjoy your life in other way.. you're only 15? Their's a possibility that you can get cervical cancer because of that. ** I don't judge you! I'm just concern :) **