Hi, i'm thinking about maybe going on birth control but I don't want my parents to know about it. So how old do you have to be to get birth control without your parents knowing about it? And also, how much is it?

There are differing prices depending on what you choose.

You should seek out Planned Parenthood in your community for some discussion about the laws in your state and what options you have.

Thank you, so anyone can just go to planned parenthood, I don't need my parents to go or to know about it?

You would have to find out what laws are like in your state. I'd imagine it's different all around. Most places do allow anyone to go onto birth control without parental consent, because if they forced parental consent, a lot of people wouldn't be on it, and there would be a lot of teen/unplanned pregnancies so to speak. :-P

If you don't feel like doing the research yourself, reply back or PM me what state you live in and I'd be more than happy to look it up for you. ^^

But yes, just a quick google of "can I get birth control without parental consent in ", or maybe even just your country could cover it... Shouldn't be too hard to find. ^^

Essentially, if you're capable of seeing a doctor on your own, you should be set to go onto birth control. Go see a doctor, ask, and they will tell you everything you need to know.