TEENS, I wanted to make a post just for you, because many young teens do not know where or how to get brith control.

First things first! You do not need parental consent for birth control or STD services, this is not a new law, but few teens know about it.

Planned Parenthood is an AWESOME resource, they offer teens under 18 free and very low cost services, so this is helpful.

Planned Parenthood has a website, feel free to look it up =D It is hard to miss.

CONDOMS, they are low cost, but can break, so birth control is always a greta option to use just in case.

Protect yourselves! Any questions Just ask!

Thank you so much!!! This helped alot!!

IF You do not have a planned parenthood near you, look on the internet for your county health department..

Let's say I live in "MicJagger' county..

I would look up "MicJagger' county health department".

The "Health department" also has free services, and some small cities do not have planned parenthoods, but they do have health departments.

YOU ARE WELCOME!

I need to learn how to make 'sticky's"

I have a question for you. I recently had my first pelvic exam. Everything was good until she did the bimanual exam and that kind of hurt. It was pressure and kind of felt like a shooting pain down there. It wasn't too bad or anything, just hurt a tid bit. She said I looked okay down there, but she still put me on an antibiotic to treat some STD's like Gonorhea or Clymidia. I have only had one partner, I was not his first however. He says he has not had an STD or any symptoms of one. The scary thing is that I know that STD's can sometimes go without symptoms. I am so scared that I could have and STD. I am being tested for them, but still. Oh geez..I'm really worried. I don't think I can wait a week for the results!! Its making me sick with worry. However, my question is could it be something other than an STD?

If she put you on an antibiotic then any STD's would clear up.

Chlmaydia is an STD that basically has no symptoms, most men and women will not know until an STD check.

You could have chlamydia, although Gonnorhea has more noticable signs for people.[usually]

Have your b/f get tested.

Women naturally have good bacteria in their vagina, this bacteria can overgrow and turn BAD though. This can cause pelvic inflammation and discomfort, and is treated by antibiotics.

Thank you so much! My bf assures me he does not have an STD nor has he ever had one, but I told him it could go without symptoms. He said he knows that but still doesn't have one. I don't think I have one, but I guess I will find out soon enough!

You could have simply had a bacterial vaginosis infection that became worse over time, that will cause pelvic pain.

Thank you very much!!

I have another question. I finally got my results back from my pap smear. It should I was clear of an STD but that I have Strep B. I know that is a damaging bacteria for newborns or while your pregnant. I am not pregnant and I know it is a naturally occuring bacterium in the human body but I was wondering why it is showing up now. What will it do to me? Why is it showing up now, when I am not pregnant??

Pregnant women tend to have many vaginal problems, the pregnancy changes the make-up of a vagina.

We naturally have these bacteria in our body, and many women do not notice because they do not get sick. It is actually quite normal.

Around 10-30% of women have strep b in their vaginas, and they are not necessarily pregnant.

Will this be something that I am going to have to deal with for the rest of my life? I know its not bad or anything, I was just wondering if it could go away or is it going to be there.

when i say "light" i mean half of a tampon every 12 hours. it was bright red with globs of tissue sometimes.

Can i rest my mind and say that it worked? My period is VERY irregular, one was dec.28-january 7th. i skipped it february, and march i got it from the 12th-17th.

March 31st, the condom broke. 1 and a half days later i took the plan B pills. 5 days after i took those pills, i lightly bled (as explained above) for 6 days. (from april 6th to april 12th)

i havent gotten my period yet and its now may 16th. is this normal? i know someone who didnt get their period for TWO MONTHS after they took plan b.

should i be worried about being pregnant? is it abnormal that i havent had my period yet?

i havent experienced any nausea, pain, discomfort, or anything.

That bleeding you had was your 'period'.. You count the bleeding after plan B as a period, then your cycle resets =)

Plan B usually causes an early or later period, because it changes your ovulation pattern, which is a big indicator of when you have a period.

Ok im 15, and i really wanna go on the pill. I have had a boyfriend for a year and a 1/2 and the condoms have broken a few times but i have taken emaergency contraception. I think it would be a good idea to go on the pill and thugh i could go to m family planning clinic. Thing is i am a really shy prson and i really dont know what to say! It probably sunds pathtic but some help with any questions etc i should ask and how i approach the subject? Thankyou so much x