I have taken yaz and Yasmin both of these have caused me yeast infections. Does anyone know of a birth control pill that does not cause them? What about the ring? Does that cause yeast infections too?

I have the same problem,except I am on the birth Control Lo-Overal and have the same problem. I was wondering if maybe a Depo shot would not do this.

I would assume all pills have the same affect. I think its because the hormones change the Ph balance in your gut, which kills off some good bacteria that controls yeast, and the yeast over grows.

Consider taking a probiotic to supplement the good bacteria to keep the yeast under control. Your pharmacist or health food practioner can suggest a good one to take, generally the good ones are refrigerated. There may be certain strains of the good bacteria which are more beneficial to controlling yeast overgrowth.

I am currently on Levora 28, and have not had any yeast infections (but have had other side effects from it). I have tried Tri-Sprintec, Yasmin, and Microgestin FE 1/20, but have had reoccuring yeast infections on two of the three birth control pills. I supplement my diet with consuming plain yogurt on a weekly basis.