Hello.
Well i was on Tri-Sprintec, a generic, about 6 months ago and now i want to start again on birth control pills. The pill before made me bloat and have mood swings. So i researched some and found Yaz to be the type of pill i wanted. I just don't know if i should get the generic of it instead. Would it be the same? Gianvi is also fairly new to the market sooo. I would like to know how many girls are on generic and if it works for them better than brand? I am looking for a pill that covers acne, bloating, and PMS.
Thank!

I am currenly taking Yaz/Gianvi for over a year and have noticed a sigificant drop in my sex drive, which I hate for my partner b/c he is starting to think that I do not desire him and that is not the case. I serious believe that it is a reaction of the drug. I plan to consult my doctor to which to something different.  

Me too!!!!!! This is something I hate very much. I have been on gianvi for 3 months and now I want to go bact to my sprintec.