Hi I am 21 years old and for the past 2 months I have been bleeding between my periods. I had my period, then bled everday until my next period. Then after that period I am currently bleeding again...It's not heavy, ut its enough to have to wear a tampon everyday. I am assuming that I am having my period between these "bleeding sessions" because it becomes heavier like a period. I took 2 pregnancy test, and they were negative, so I think I can rule that out. I am making a gyno appointment for as soon as possible. Has anyone else had a problem like this, and what was the problem?

Bleeding between periods is not normal, and unless you're quite sure you already know the cause, because you have seen a doctor before, you need to see a doctor now. This is especially true because it was not a one off but a recurring thing. Bleeding between periods can happen due to gynecological conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome, polyps, and the like, because of hormonal problems, due to infections, as the result of birth control pills, and for many other reasons. Before you do anything else, it is good to try to find out what the cause is in your case.