HI people I have GAD . I noticed that my right eye becomes blurry at night when looking at a dim light . Besides that I have Eye floaters drifting in my vision sight . They are more noticable in the mornings and they come and go!!! Is it a normal anxiety symptom??

Regards

Gil

Hi Gil, I don't know if it's common but believe me, when I was very stressed, I felt the same way. And my vision really did seem blurrier. I don't know if it's an issue related to GAD but I think it is. Do you have other symptoms?

Yes man my eyes seems to be sensitive to the morning light. Like for example I go out sometimes I just cant stay without sunglasses. Because The light irritates me. Other thing which Ive noticed my right eye at night seems to blur when looking to a lamp post light for example . I think its with anxiety related too. Thats about my vision. Then I have a lot of hell other symptoms . Sometimes I feel detached from the aurrondings . People irritates me when it happens like I start to panic and feels like to cry. Sometime there are days where I dont search for food . I lose my apetite and then there are others where I will devour everything I will be so hungry.

Now I noticed That I wake up at night like every 3 hours, I sleep around 7 .5 hrs a night usually. I stopped the xanax I know I can stay without them because I have read that they are dangeorus pills . Im on Deanxit its a very mild anti-anxiety meds. I have started them today . Now well see how it goes. Im still taken Luvox/Faverin as an anti-depressant. 150 mg each day .

Im thinking of starting to take Omega 3 fish oil . I dont know if it helps but I have read that they are good for the brain . Tell me what you think about them..:-)

Thanks and regards,

Gil From Maltaxx