PPL please i need help cause i really cant take it anymore....!!

I feel depressed since last May 2008 . Im starting to see blind spots in my vision. I checked with my doctor about it and the results were good . My optic nerve is very strong and my eyes are good.Can somebody explain me plz these blind spots where are they comin from . If its comin from depression or from the pills or anxiety .?

Urs Gil

This has happend to me for several years. When I went to the optomitrist several months ago she told me it was eye migraines. I had never heard of such a thing. I was told usually they last for 15-30 min and go away. I was also told if they are constant, 24/7, for more than a week to go to the doctor ASAP but if they come and go not to worry.
I mentioned these to my neurologist and he didn't seem too concerned.
Do a search on eye migraines. It may help you understand.
I take several medications and I wonder if they haven't made the situation worse.
Let me know if you find anything else out about these...the blind spots are a real pain.

I found an informative web site:

Guide to Ocular (eye) migraines.

Informative to me as well. Hope this helps!