hello there , Im not new in here and I like this forum so much. I think its the best forum I have found on the internet so far...

I have GAD and I have a problem which is making me so much concern about it ....

At mornings especially when im outside my eyes feels kinda sensitive. Its like I find it hard to look in the daylight . Besides that I have floaters too in both eyes like tiny spots drifting across my vision. Anyone can help me pls because im gettting kinda paranoid here:((

Thanks a Good day

Gil

Hey Gil,about this sensitive thing I don't think if I really understand you,if you could clarify it a bit it would be great,and regarding the floaters,it is nothing to worry about. I have that as well,my doctor said that it is nothing,it is something about tiny crystal shards coming from God-knows-where,and that there is no reason to worry,unless you start to see something like thunderstrikes.

hi Bruno and thank u for your post,

Its like my eyes feels funny . I dont know how to explain it exactly . They are sensitive and at night If I look at a spotlight or a bulb the vision seems to glare.

What can it be pls help me:(

Thanks

Gil

Hm,so your eyes are sensitive to light, I am afraid I cannot help you with this problem,it is alien to me. And this "funny" feeling,is it maybe like when you put on glasses with too strong lens ?

yeah Bruno its like that . Its like when u put on glasses with too strong lens.

Thanks

Gil

All right,so,I've had this problem for a while,it was nothing,the doctor told me to leave the computer alone for a week or so. I did the way he told me,and it was gone. Now,I don't know if this will help you,I don't even know how much time you spend on your computer,so I suggest you see a doctor,but what I can tell you is that it is very likely nothing to worry about. Cheers

Bruno

Hi, Gil,

i have had the same about my eyes since i can remember, every time in daylight my eyes feel horrible, and they're fine with sunglasses on, but ofcourse i cant wear them all the time, as i would look like a freak :P they're sensitive not only in sunlight, but in daylight as well, even if its cloudy or raining, doesnt matter, my eyes give me hard time ;(
What i have found out, with help of some1 called Birdwatcher123 on this site, is that i might have Photophobia and shoul see a doctor about it, as its something to do with nerves around eyes.
Hope this helps :)