I have to say that I am very worried about my health. I have all these signs and symptoms, and don't know what to do? I am scared that I have a brain tumor. I have noticed that I am forgetting things, feel nausea and weakness all the time, not to mention severe headaches. Is this brain tumor?

I advise you to immediately go to your doctor, because I can not tell you if you have or have not brain tumor. This is very serious, so don't ignore all these symptoms. Effects on an individual's physical and cognitive abilities can be devastating, because brain tumors are located at the control center for thought, emotion and movement. The symptoms of brain tumor depend mainly on their size and location. They are caused by damage to vital tissue and by pressure on the brain as the tumor grows in the limited space of the skull. They can also be caused by swelling and a buildup of fluid around the tumor. This condition is called edema. If a brain tumor grows slowly, symptoms can appear so gradually that they are overlooked for a long period of time. The most common symptoms of brain tumor are: headaches that tend to be more severe in the morning, convulsions, nausea and vomiting, changes in vision, abnormal eye movements, changes in speech and memory etc.