I am 13 years old. Brain tumors run in my family and I'm having symptoms of one. I get headaches morning, noon and night, my balance is off, I'm really depressed, im suicidal, my vision sometimes gets blurry, I can't hear out of my right ear for a few seconds, I get violent easily, I get irritated easily, I'm super tired throughout the day, I get super weak and it takes a ton of energy to move, I get nauseous in the morning, I stare at something and fall into a trance but my eyes are still open...someone had to touch me for a response, I get dizzy, I have pain in my hips, sometimes it hurts to move my eyes to the side. This comes with a headache. I'm really worried. The first week of November, I was in class and lost my side vision. Everything was distorted. That went on for a hour. After that I got a MASSIVE headache that lasted for another hour. I read something about seizures also. That people don't always fall out pass out...can someone tell what are symptoms of a seizure? My mom won't take me to the hospital to get checked out. So I need to know if I have a high possibility or low possibility of a brain tumor. Please tell me. It will be highly appreciated. What are other causes of these symptoms. If it's not a brain tumor what else can it be? Can I be having a possible seizures? Thank you too all that reply

Hey there I know what you're describing maybe symptoms of a brain tumor but usually it is not the case. Brain tumors are fairly rare it is definitely possible for kids to get them but it's usually not the first thing that doctors jump to for a diagnosis. There can be several things that cause this and youre not going to be able to figure out what is causing it unless you go to the doctor. seizures usually cause someone to fall down and twitching and shaking uncontrollably those are the most common there are other forms of seizures however and some of them present as someone just spacing out but the difference between a seizure like that and someone actually spacing out is if someone tries to snap the person out of it they are unable to if it's a seizure if it really is someone just spacing out then the person will respond. The bottom line is I definitely think you might have something going on it may not be serious but you do need to get checked out by a doctor if you catch things early you have a better chance at treating them usually. Does this make any sense I hope it helps

What are some things that can cause the problems I've been having?

It could be a nutritional deficiency or a whole slew of neurological disorders. I definatly recommend getting checked out

I have had a full Grand Mal seizure, it is not pretty. I have no recall of that night. My husband called 911, I was told, my body went into total uncontrollable violent spasms, convulsions, EMT'S arrived I fought their help. Awake the whole time, yet incoherent . So strong my muscles ached the next day, apparently I HELD on to frame of the front door fighting going to the hospital, also muscles ache due to the violent spasms. My father was a pioneer of EEG BRAIN WAVE testing, decades before the MRI or CT SCAN. I grew up seeing a cousin who had epileptic seizures. 13 is a tough age. At 10 my life was stressed enough to cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, Migraines (which can affect eye site) and depression developed. I rarely have them now. THANK the LORD ! In my youth, stress was not a word used as much as it is today. It was more like, if your life had a drastic change you were to "adjust", to it. Hard to do at 10 with no one to talk to. Good relationships, deep breathing, cutting out sugar & especially diet ANYTHING and sodas have helped a lot. There is a peace that passes all understanding, I meditate find a quiet place to relax, each muscle. I had a bad temper, anger, so thankful for being freed of that. Music and lyrics have a tremendous effect on emotions. Listening to loud in your ear can cause problems. You are what you eat body, mind and spirit I have gone through all testing for tumors, none ever discovered. Also had the smaller seizures, trips to the E.R. due to the migraines have not had those $$$, trips in years. True blessings. Never shared this online. Situations, changes, happen in our lives that our bodies, minds and spirit react to, if only I had known the Truth in my youth, my life would have been a lot more pain free, in my heart, mentally and physically
Believing for your miracles, hope this helped you. Be Blessed. I understand what you are going through, been there, and I CARE.