I’d like to hear some general info about brain tumor symptoms. It’s been almost a month now that I feel strong headaches followed by vomiting and nausea, I also have some strange feeling in my arms and legs it happened few times I simply have dropped things out of my hands and recently I’m having memory problems. I started to think that those could be brain tumor symptoms and would appreciate any info on this issue. Thanks.

I can tell you something about brain tumor symptoms for I had a brain surgery for that reason. Those symptoms you have may be brain tumor related but in the same time it doesn’t have to mean you have brain tumor. Actually while I was in hospital I talked to other patients that were also diagnosed with brain tumor and almost each of them had different symptoms but the most common one is seizures which are described as sudden behavioral changes meaning sudden loss of consciousness, speaking problem or weak limb shakings. I also had headaches and nausea but when I started having seizures I remember I thought that something’s wrong. And usually is, so if you notice these seizures it probably has something to do with your brain condition. And as for headaches they’re very common in people that doesn’t have no medical problem just like as vomiting and nausea. I’ve met patients whose brain tumor symptoms were weakness in legs and arms or behavioral and cognitive changes as well as hearing and vision problems. Anyway the best way to find out if you have brain tumor is to visit a doc and have brain scan. I was lucky enough to be diagnosed on time. If you have any suspicious about your condition regarding your brain you better check it out as soon as possible.