Okay I'm 24 on the December 14th I started feeling slight lightheadedness and didn’t think much of it, I was even working out that week. ( I've working out with a person trainer since late October)Come December 21st a week later my lightheadedness was bothering me so I went back on my High Blood Pressure medication which I stopped taking late October.( Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide.) The lightheadedness seemed to start when I’m moving around.
I started feeling nauseous that week and had trouble keeping my food down due to the lightheadedness. On December 24th I walking back from the front office of my apartment and my heart started beating fast and I started sweating and got really dizzy and throw up. So I went to the hospital they did blood test, an EKG and a urine test all came back fine and my blood pressure was also okay. So they diagnosed me with palpitations and gave me something for my nausea.
The next few days I was still feeling lightheadedness and nauseous, so on the December 26th I went back to the hospital because I was feeling like I was going to have a heart attack. So they did a blood test, an EKG and an X-ray of my chest. All came back fine. So they diagnosed me with anxiety and gave me 10 tablets of Ativan 1mg.
The whole next week the pills made me feel odd. (The label said take every 8 hours. And that’s what did starting Saturday the 28th to 29th.) I went to see my primary doctor and I told her that everything that’s happened and she told me that I’m in perfect health and that it’s all to do with my anxiety and that I should only take the Ativan ‘As Needed’ and that I should take it in portions. And she gave me some pills for my acid reflex. That day I was alright, my appetite was coming back (though I was eating little by little), but I was still feeling lightheaded. I took half an Ativan that night and I was out. The next day New Years Eve, I was still very tired. So I slept half of the day. The next 3 days I was still feeling so-so and I still had lightheadedness and it’s making feel nauseous. On Friday the 2th I had a small Anxiety attack and felt sick after the rest of the day. On Saturday I didn’t get much sleep cause my roommate and his friends were hanging out that night. So I only got 4 hours of sleep. And I felt sick that Sunday and didn’t eat anything because I got little sleep. That night I bent down to pickup something off the floor and I just got dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out so after that I was vomiting. The next few days I was feeling alright but again still had the lightheadedness.
Finally yesterday my next appointment with my doctor I told her everything again and she says that my lightheadedness was due to my High Blood Pressure medication and that it was giving me Low Blood Pressure. I told her I THOUGHT was having little vision problem. And because I said that that's when she said I should have an MRI for a brain tumor. She really believes it’s not a brain tumor and that I should wait and see how the low doses in my medication works. But do to liability reasons she want me to get it checked out and in my anxious state of mind I want to make sure too. She performed a little eye exam on me with her figure and said I passed and that if I had a brain tumor I wouldn’t be able to. She really, really urged me to take something for my anxiety so she prescribed me with Citalopram or “Celexa” and she still ordered the MRI.
So many things are running through my head it’s hard to concentrate. I don't know what to think.

I highly doubt you have a brain tumor/brain cancer. If you had any of those, you'd be having trouble walking and seizures. Except, seizures happen later when you're in the process of having a brain tumor. Don't worry, I had similar symptoms. My doctor prescribed Celexa, too. You said you were having vision problems... err, you -thought-. What did you see?

Blood pressure is definitely behind all this. All these symptoms – lightheadedness, feeling tired, nausea – happened because supply of blood to your brain was (or still is) fluctuating which affected the way your brain controlled these basic things. And anxiousness surely didn’t help. I mean, who wouldn’t be scared to even consider the option that there is chance of any kind of tumor, let alone brain tumor, and that MRI is necessary. But medications should help with some of the things anxiety caused like irregular heartbeat, and knowing that blood pressure is responsible should help you to look at your situation little bit more calmly. Do the MRI to have the proof and it should get better.

hi,,,wel i have read ur post n wht i got to say tht dont take tension or stress,,,some time due to stress a person come to think like this,,,,sp always think good n positive,,,,
___________________
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i have all the sythoms but 1 the blood pressure but i dont think you have a tumber i am dealing with this kind of stuff right now actually i have no idea what it is but i cant take it much longer

Please have an MRI done. In November my 24 year old daughter had a dizzy spell and felt funny after bumping her head at work. She had never had trouble walking and never had a seizure. She did have an egg sized brain tumor which they removed February 6th. Get the MRI it will at least give you peace of mind. Sometimes people know when something is wrong. My daughter seemed to know.

ive had all those symtomes and still have them, i have had 2 ct scans and have a mri on sunday im very worried i dont know what to think

ive been going through this for the past 5 months i was at work when i drank soy milk which i had a small allergic reaction too. my throat suddenly became scratchy like it was getting swollen. then i felt like i couldnt breathe my heart was pounding chest was tight couldnt stand straight. so i called 911 while at work. they picked me up when i finally arrived at the hospital they said i had a panic attack everything was fine they started asking me questions like any life style changes which i had many.... i broke up with my gf who i dated for 2 years living together moved back in at home with the rents then hurricane sandy destroyed my house i work an incredibly stressful job, and i lost my car all my belongings, then i went out bought my own place and 2 weeks after that i started having the attacks. which hey makes sense right.....? well heres the odd part, i saw a cardiologist who diagnosed me with mitral valve prolapsen( which is a heart deformity where one of the leaflets of the mitral valve of your heart is bent or deformed causing little to sever regurgitation which cause palps) well mine was very very very very very small there was no regurgitation at all just slightly bent afterwards i went about my life back to work no problems for about a month then i started getting wicked headaches and of course brain tumor was the first thing that popped into my head. so i went to my gp and he told me im okay. which idk how the f**k he would know hes not a mri or a ct scan?????? but anyhow, the headaches come and go they are not sever but annoying enough to be recognized. i recently went to an eye doctor for the vision problems i was having found out i was nearsighted so i know have glasses i also asked him if he could tell if i had brain tumor bc i was curious and he said he highly doubts it but like i said its not a definite. btw i am 20 year old male 6'2 210, highly active up until 5 months ago when this all started.

definitely get an MRI. I was having headaches and felt reall fatigued. The doctor said it was aniety too and prescribed me Ativan. O took it for months and symptoms did not improve. Finally, I was having the worst headache of my life. I went to ER where they discovered I had a brain tumor after a CT scan..... trust your instincts. Get the scan....