so is brain tumor genetic? please tell me cuz im way too worried about my health... ok so i have symptoms like heavy head, vertigo, sensitive to voices, not acting myself at times, severe fatigue, and i have no balance at all... the heaviness is so bad that it feels like a rock or a brick inside... and the symptoms all begin the same time... im very scared that it might be a brain tumor :( i need answers pleasse im really desperate!!!

brain tumor is not genetic. there are many types of brain tumor, you will need to know the diagnostic details of your tumor. check with your doctor for CT/SCAN and MRI. I am a brain tumor survivor i was diagnosed with brain tumor in 1996 i was operated with C-section in my head and tumor was completely cleaned from my brain. After two years of recovery, I finished my four years bachelors degree and now I am currently working as a executive in good company.

I suffered the same symptoms as you did, after my tumor was removed and recovery I am like a regular person and much more happy.

so do u mean i do have it?

read brain tumor symptoms