Hello, good people. I would like to ask you something. I have recently heard something about brain herniation. As far as I can imagine, it is a serious condition. I would like to know what causes this condition. I would really appreciate this if someone could reply me. Thanks, guys! Bye!

Hello, there. Brain herniation is a serious condition. It is mostly caused by increased intracranial pressure. This increased pressure is caused by various factors like injuries, tumors, brain edema, etc. Since the skull is a closed system, brain doesn't have enough room to spread. Some brain parts are moving. The most dangerous thing is that brain stem can be pressured. There are some vital centers. If they are pressured, a lethal outcome is possible. If you want to know something else, feel free to ask me.

Hey I found out that I have brain hernia but they say it's nothing to worry about but I am is it to worry about xx