I joined the forum in hopes that others might help or have had the same issues.

Early this summer I noticed I started getting headaches about everyday with a weird cold sensation that felt like ice water was being poured down the back of my head but the feeling felt like it was internal not external. Those eventually went away after a couple weeks but my headaches have not. I have had headaches now everyday for weeks with little break in between before another one starts. Today was the first day I woke up and felt amazing and then around 1pm it started again. I keep occasionally feel painful pulsing on the right side of my head and I actually woke up with a swollen right eye that is painful to the touch right under the brow. I also have frequent urination that I have delt with for a few years. I have a problem with stress and anxiety and have a history of severe depression. I am not sure if that is what is causing this. I am at a loss for words anymore for doctors because I have been tested for diabetes and nothing ever shows up. Also, I think I am scared to go to a doctor and find something out more serious (which is horrible i know). I never had this problem till I moved into this apartment complex that is brand new. My mother seems to lecture me about how it could be the AC since I have it on all the time. I get hot all the time and I am only comfortable sleeping with its at least 68-70 at night. If anyone has had these same particular symptoms let me know. I am about to turn 24 and I am so scared I could have a brain tumor. I hope it is something minor.

Persistent headache could mean a brain tumor or brain aneurysm. Seeing a doctor would put your mind at ease.

Hey I am worried about having one too. I don't have any headaches but I have had pressure in my left ear along with some other weird symptoms. My advice to you is to just go see a doctor. Chances are you don't have anything, but pain is your bodies way of telling you something is wrong. At least you will know what is causing your pain and chances are very slim its a brain tumor. I have lately worked up the courage to go see a doctor myself, I have believed in my head that I have had a brain tumor for 6 years and am scared about it every single day. My theory is its better to rule that possibly out than live your life everyday scared you have one. Hypothetically, its better to have a brain tumor and know about it than have one and not know until its too late. I've come to the point, and I wish I had awhile ago... that things are what they are. You either have one, or you don't. Not going to find out isn't going to save you anything, you will eventually have to deal with it sooner than later and wouldn't you want to know what you are up against? Either way, I would bet my money that you don't have one. But you do have headaches...so find out what they are.....it might be fixable. Best of luck. Don't be scared.