Hey, for the past 2 weeks nearly ive been having a feeling of throbbing pressure on my head, i havent had any other side effects except for being tired, but thats most likely due to my glandular fever. i dont really have any sensitivity to light or anything like that, and the pressure on my head doesnt really come or go, it just is there all day. And im worried it could be a brain tumour.

It is really strange how we always think of the worse when a problem occurs. Brain tumors are really hard to suspect because many of the symptoms appear very late and resemble many other diseases.
Brain tumors cause different symptoms depending on where they are located. Some of the symptoms that may occur are vomiting, nausea, headache, uncoordinated walk, muscular face weakness, problems swallowing, speaking, decreased vision, buzzing in the ears, paralysis, loss of senses, seizures, writing problems, and many more.

Personally, I don’t think you have a brain tumor and it is highly likely that your headaches and throbbing pressure are caused by the glandular fever. It is good you mentioned that.

Are you staying in bed, resting and drinking warm fluids? You should.
If you are, then it is not surprising that you are having these nasty thoughts about brain tumors. You should occupy your mind with something else, like reading books or whatever you can do, so you won’t think more than you should-if you know what I mean!

Go to dr quick-glomous tumors are very vasscula and throbbing is 1st symptom.

My neice had it and is going to have surg she may not make it.

go to a registered doctor first

I've had slight head throbbing as well, just physical activity seems to trigger it, but I have no idea what it is?

Me too
It's really bad