3 days after my period, i had a brownish discharge. it wasn't a lot...i think it's what they call spotting. anyway, i've had it in the past 3 days already & i'm getting worried by the second. i can't take a pregnancy test yet, coz i know it would be too soon & its not gonna give me correct results. i had my period from aug.10th - aug.15th and then it stopped. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the next day (aug.16th) and then come aug.19th i experienced the brownish spotting. when we did it though, he tried several times, coz he took it out thinking he was ejaculating, but he didn't. so he had to go back in a few times until i was already dry & it hurt a bit so he stopped. could this be a sign that i am pregnant or am i just worrying too much. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

There is a possibility of being pregnant but as you said it is way too soon to tell. You still have time to go to a clinic or doctor for the morning after pill (can be taken 5 days after intercourse), the sooner the better. Otherwise you must wait until your next period arrives or does not.