I have been experiencing the following things:
Tired
Nasea
Mood Swings
Tender Beasts
Also with the breasts I have noticed a dark ring around one nipple and the other the areola is larger and darker than normal. Also the breast with the larger areola is also bigger and is sagging more than the other. I have not had this ever before.
I thought that I might be pregnant, but I just experienced brownish vaginal discharge a couple days before my period is supposed to start. Could my period be coming? Could I be pregnant? If I am pregnant I would be around 4 weeks I think. I have not taken a HPT. If I am not pregnant what is the reason for the other symptoms and the breast changing so dramatically? Anyone else experiencing this or know what it could mean? Thank you to anyone who replys.

heyy i am experiencing that right now...im kinda scared except for me im a few days late ...but then again i could be having an irregular period

Yehh Me Too!! Am Not Late Yet But Feel Sick And Tired All The Time
! !

I have all the symptoms as well.

nausea, dull cramping in the middle of my abdomen, sore breasts, low back pain, moodiness, increased discharge, with dark vaginal discharge only when I wipe. I read the dark vaginal discharge could be "spotting." Some women experience the light pink, others experience the darker brown. This occurs when the embryo implants itself into teh lining of the uterus. I have a week until I am to get my period and it is driving me CRAZY! I just want to know. I took a pregnancy test that was negative, but it was 10 days before my missed period so it said there wouldn't necessarely be accurate results. It is so confusing. I am on BC but have missed a few. My symptoms are always the same on a schedule because of the BC nad this is all different!

I always get a brownish discharge before, and as my period is going away. Sounds normal to me, but you could be different, I would take a test, maybe after you are more than 5 days late.

iv been on depo for like 7-8 years took my last shot in dec 08 next one wouls have been march 6th 09 i have not yet had a period. i have had sore breast brown spoting 3 times kinda like fluttery feeling in lower belly cramps only on the left not bad just weird feeling i feel like i am prego but haven't taken a test cause im just not sure i think its to soon i don't know HELP