I am nineteen years old and have had regular periods since i was 15 years old. i have my cycle every 21 days. well im expected to have my period six days from now and i am experiencing rather odd premenstrual (i think) symptoms. i have very swollen breasts that are so sore if i touch them it hurts horribly and seem to be perky all the time. i have brownish discharge that has been occurring off and on for two days. i have had just a little bit of cramping not enough to interfere with my daily activities. and not to be gross but i have been pooping out everything that i eat. im kind of weak i dont feel like getting out. idk what is wrong with me can i be pregnant or is this normal six days before my expected period.

Hi honey! I will help you further I just need some more information OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. Have either yourself or your partner recently been tested for STI!?

Similar situation... Been having brown discharge when I wipe for the past week... LMP march 2-9... Had sex with my husband the following week... When it first started wiped dark red (sorry)... sorta tired alot... Could I be pregnant?