hi: I was wondering if my teenage daughter could be pregnant,she was sexually active with her boyfriend and said she used no protection. Her lmp was June 28,2006 on august16,2006 she has some brown discharge. Her breasts are very tender, she has had headaches and nausea. Could she have become pregnant or not. she took a hpt on august 3 and was negative, she was never regular with her menstrual dates. Could she be pregnant, some one help me I am anxious to know?

If she has an irregular period there is no way for anyone to predict if she may be pregnant. If she has been having unprotected sex there is always a chance. I can only suggest that she takes another home pregnancy test or goes to the doctor for a blood test.

Hi, i was wondering if you found out if she was pregnant, i am having exactly the same symptoms!!! headache, backache, nausea, brown discharge and mild stomach ache like period pain but no period?? someone please help!

You may want to test again as HCG (pregnancy hormone) should be picked up by a HPT by now.
If she had unprotected intercourse on June 28th, 2006, implantation bleeding would have occurred 4 to 12 days after conception and is brownish in colour or light pink, so what you are seeing now is not implantation bleeding.
This brownish discharge could also be ovulation bleeding which occurs a week or so before an expected period.
The nausea, headache, breast tenderness are pregnancy symptoms however, if you test now you should be picking it up.
Was that the only time your daughter has had intercourse? Is there anything recent?

i have the brown dischare and same symptoms ive never had this dischare befor ever and i need help im scared

hi,
i have been having the same issues. brownish stuff, headaches, stomache aches, my breast are soo sore, and i have some cramps. about two weeks ago i told my boyfriend and we took a test and it came out negative. im so scared bout whats goin on. if anyone can help please
thanks so much

Hi there, I'm new to all this on-line stuff....but I'm in search for answers! Hope someone can help out there.!
I've recently stopped taking the pill after having been on them for five years and I really want to fall pregnant again. Nothings happened yet and although I understand it could take time I feel low cos I think theres something wrong! Weird thing is, my breast feel sore and tender and Im feeling mild abdominal pain... could this be just period pains or could this be implantation. Ive done a number of hpt's alreaady but they all have shown negative :$ ..... X

I'm not a professional by any stretch. But I'd go to the doctor and request a blood test. Maybe you're body is fighting an infection or something else...

i have really sore breasts, brown discharge, headaches, mood swings, nausea, bad cramps and i ache alot.
I have been on the injection but am worried as I no someone that fell pregnant on the injection.
I get really bad throbbing in my breasts the left one is worse and i some times have to hold it to ease the pain a bit.
Can anyone help me??

Hi
I too have these problems but its pink discharge and my breast have been so sore for at least a month ive been having nausea on and off for the last 2 weeks and im getting many cramps buy absolutely no period the pink spotting only happened twice one the 12 and 14it wasnt the whole day either just once on both days the last time ive had my period was dec.2 and i have a reg.31 day cycle so apparently i have missed it already ... I don know what to make of it so f anyone has any ideas plz let me know!!

symptoms all the same, brownish discharge only lasted 2 days and was very light, about a week and a half ago. most of the time i'm just nauseous and my lower ab. cramping, and lower back cramping horribly. wtf??? IT'S MISERABLE. can barely get out of bed. I'm 27 y.o. and any of the other times i've been pregant were NOT like this, even when i carried to term, there wasnt all this pain and nausea.