Period one week early, some brownish discharge then heavy bleeding. am i pregnant? my period is normally regular.

it depends. did you have unprotected sex? and if so did he pull out? when did you have sex? and when was your last period, not this recent one but the one before it if you can recall? and you say heavy bleeding, usually you do not get heavy bleeding during pregnancy. its usually very light bleeding thats is dark brown discharge that only lasts a day or two.

im 20yrs. old and i had na unprotected sex with my bf last feb.26.. im really confused.. i had my period on march 11 ( i didnt know if its really a menstrual period, but it is not as heavy as my last period last month feb14-feb18).

This time only took 2days from march11-12,it is color red.. but in march13 the blood becomes very little amount and it was dark brown, in march 14 it continues to be dark brown.. but in march 15, 16 and today 17 it becomes light brown and it is very little amount.. i dont know if this is implantation bleeding bcoz what i have read on the internet was, the implantation occurs 1 week b4 your expected perid.. but in my case.. it came when i suppose to have my period, i start to bleed(the red blood for 2days) from march 11-12,
im really confused.. i dont know if im pregnant or not(hopefully).. the symptoms that im experiencing is a little and occasional dizziness in the afternoon, and sometimes cramps on my stomach but it is very little pain.. pls. help me.. i dont take pregnancy test because im really scared (if it turned to be positive).. pls. help.. tnx..

im trying to think that it was a menstrual period.. but what bothers me, is that why im having some light dizziness every afternoon from march 13 until today.. im didnt know if this was bcoz of stress that im having everyday bcoz of thinking and thinking about the implantation bleeding or possibility that i can be pregnant.... i will admit.. everyday it crosses on my my mind almost every hour of the day...

in march21-23(today) im having a clear with light yellow discharge... what does this mean? am i pregnant?
i just want to add that yestreday and today,,, i didnt felt any dizziness... pls. help me.. im really confused...

(please read this, the first one that i post was not edited yet... so dont read it.. thanks!!!)

im 20yrs. old and i had na unprotected sex with my bf last feb.26.. im really confused.. i had my period on march 11 ( i didnt know if its really a menstrual period, but it is not as heavy as my last period last month which is from feb14-feb18).

This time only took 2days from march11-12,it is color red.. but in march13 the blood becomes very little amount and it was dark brown, in march 14 it continues to be dark brown.. but in march 15, 16 and 17 it becomes light brown and it is very little amount.. i dont know if this is implantation bleeding bcoz what i have read on the internet was, the implantation occurs 1 week before your expected period.. but in my case.. it came when i suppose to have my period, i start to bleed (the red blood for 2days) from march 11-12,

im trying to think that it was a menstrual period.. but what bothers me, is that why im having some light dizziness every afternoon from march 13 until march20? .. i didnt know if this was bcoz of stress that im having everyday bcoz of thinking and thinking about the implantation bleeding or possibility that i can be pregnant.... i will admit.. everyday it crosses on my my mind almost every hour of the day...

as of march21-march23(today) im having a clear with light yellow discharge... what does this mean? am i pregnant?

also they say you get alot of discharge when you first become pregnant, i answered you on another post to. i just forgot to add that in,

hi ... i have the same question i had sex after my period . a week after i being feeling weird i had brownish and light red spotting then the next few days i been having mild cramping and small clots came out and it being heavy dark red can i be pregnant? your answer surely will help me !

Hi! Im looking for help because I am only 18, confused, and probably scaring myself silly. I have had problems with my period being to long, but never early. Today, I began my period one week early and I know this because I am using the pill. The discharge was brown and also yesterday and day before I had the slightest amount of a pink substance.  This is all very light bleeding. I had unprotected sex with a boy I would say one month ago or a month and a half ago. Since then I have had very bad diet and horrible sleeping patterns. Maybe it could just be me being unhealthy, but maybe something else. Could I be pregnant WHAT DO I DO :(

I came on a week early and on the first day I was really heavy and in a lot of pain, the second day I seemed to be really light and have no pain at all. I also got sent home from work on the first day and one of my colleagues told me to take a pregnancy test as she had the exact same when she was pregnant with her second child. I was only on for 3 days and I have had unprotected sex a 2 weeks before I came on. I feel extremely tired and bloated and haven't really eaten much as just not hungry. Shall I take a test? shall I take a test or do think it was a period. I'm normally on at the same time each month but last month I was 3 weeks late but not pregnant and then had a normal period but this time I'm a week early. 

Help any one? 

I am a week early from my period. This is the first time it happened. The bleeding is heavy not like my usual period, but i don't feel any pain, unlike my usual period. I usually feel cramps when im on my period but now i don't. I'm a little worried. What could this be.