Hello! I had c section 7 days ago and since then I have been experiencing some brownish discharge. Is this normal or should I call my doctor? Is there anything I can do about it?
Thx!!!!

Hi! NO matter which way you gave birth to your child, there will always be some postpartum bleeding. . Immediately following delivery and for approximately 4- 7 days after, your discharge can be expected to be bright red, then the color changes into brownish and finally white before disappearing completely. The bleeding may be heavier after a c section and you shouldn’t worry about it.

I'm going on my 5th week of post c section and my getting this crazy tan color mucus. I'm wondering how long that discharge is supposed to continue. I am going to my post pardom appointment this friday but I would like to know if anyone knows this before my appointment its aggrivating me that I'm not back to normal yet.