I'm really concerned about this, yesterday I noticed some slight burning on my labia so I looked and noticed a couple small white bumps. I've had some itching in that area before but never burning or bumps. The only person I have been with for the past year and a half is my boyfriend and we both got our physicals about 6 months ago, we were both healthy. Did he transmit a disease to me or is this just a yeast infection? Please help!

Im not posting a reply, more a cry of help also - i have had this too in the last week and half. I saw a doctor but she wasnt fazed. she couldnt see and white bumps so they had either 'popped' or reduced in size. I was cleared for diseases though. but not answer was given!!! :-(

Hi. I am not a doctor but I suffered from Vulvodynia-itching,burning,pain in the vulva area. There is no drugs or surgery that can cure this disorder. I healed myself through lifestyle change. I modified my diet. Believe it or not what I ate affected my vagina. I used to get bumps too. Not anymore I am pain free. It took a year or so to be totally free of the burning. It is somewhat winded but I had to alkalize my body. I used tons of fresh veggies (minus tomatoes,peppers and all fruit), I only drank Evian water (1/2 my body weight in ounces) and I ate minimal wheat and protein. I ate good fats like evoo and other healthy oils. I stopped my coffee addiction, most teas except herbal. I never drank soda or alcohol but that is a huge no no. Nuts and seeds are okay in moderation. I measure my body's PH with litmus paper or PH stix available at health food stores or online. Your body's PH should be 6.5-7.5 first morning urine. Mine was ridiculously acid when I started. Now I am 6.5-7.0 in the morning. I also start my day with fresh juiced veggie. It the first thing I put in my body. Now I can add back fruit, slowly and I cheat once in awhile. I also practice yoga to help stress b/c that is a huge part of the disorder. It's not easy but it works. Good luck Laura

Okay how do I know if I have the same disorder as you? I have red swollen inner lips they burn as if they are raw. I have cracks on them and at the bottom of the opening of my vagina. The parts of my inner lips that are just under the good of my clitoris are what hurt the most. Sometimes if I open my legs too far when I pee(which burns lately) those cracks I spoke of bleed a bit. This happened to me in July and September as well so it's reoccuring.