A couple of days ago I noticed burning/tingling in my top lip which I just thought to be a cold sore of which I sometimes get. Later on though my lips started swelling which has happened before, because i have very sensitive lips which get sun burnt very easily. Whenever the swelling happens i take benadryl and Im good to go, but this time when the swelling went down it left a weird burning sensation which was joined with some small little bumps, that are allover my lips and have just began to travel down right below my bottom lip. I have gotten this before, and I have gone to the dermatologist for this in which he told me I was having an allergic reaction. For the allergic reaction he prescribed me an EpiPen and Tropicort (to soothe the burn), and finally he sent recommended me to an allergist. When i went to the allergist and got tested nothing came back positive, they tested all of my lip products as well to see if they could have contributed to what was and is happening, and once again nothing came back positive. I am really hoping that I can find some cure or at least treatment so this "ailment" does not come back, or at least comes back not as harshly.

Pretty sure I have the same thing. As a teen its making me pretty self conscious at school. The only lip things I use is Vaseline, h&m lip balm and occasionly Rimmel London gloss but have used them for years. I also noticed the little bumps were leaking liquid.